Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Confessions

As I sit here in my messy kitchen I think about when was the last time I went to Confession. They say confession is good for the soul. It does relieve stress guilt pain at least for yourself. You can let go of the guilt you feel when you do confess but your guilt might just cause another ones pain.

As a mother I know that I do have a few confessions that I should make. Yes I did eat the kids Halloween candy, I blamed the dogs for it. I also threw away those papers that you claimed that you could not live without. I didn't wash your jeans that you wanted to wear tomorrow, I will face that one in the morning. I lost my temper with you in the morning and screamed. I am sure that there are more if you talk to my girls.

There are a few confessions that as a daughter I should make too. Mom it was me that stole your cigarettes not my brother. I also lied about spending the night a Melisa's house. I did go to that party you told me that I could not go to. Dad it was me that took your tools and did not put them back. I should also make a few confessions to my siblings too. I was the one that made you eat mud. It was my idea to tie you up to the tree and leave you there so I could play with my friends without you.

As a friend there are a few also. I did talk about you behind your back. I didnt stick up for you when I should have. I didn't answer the phone when you needed to talk.

All in all I have tried to be a good person. I tried to be a good mother, good daughter, good sister, and a good friend. I am sure if you talk to my family and friends they will say that I have done so.

No comments: