Friday, September 5, 2008

A Bit About Me

I am a mother of three girls, Danielle 23, Kathrina 10, and Sarah 6. I am currently seperated but still living with Dipshit. I am looking for work but have yet to find anything. I have someone very special named Wood that I try to spend as much time as I can with. I like to read, cook, garden, and raise my girls. There are times that I want to pull out my hair and scream. As they say screaming is good. My girls are my life. Danielle is in college doing a double major for secondary education and science. Kathrina is in fourth grade and is discovering boys. Sarah is in first grade and makes me laugh all the time.

3 comments:

|s|h|a|r|o|n| said...

Ackk....you said "discovering boys"...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!one!!

TY for sharing with us.

Pi said...

I knew you had 3 girls, but somehow I missed the fact that you have a 23 year old! 3 girls, oy vey!

ChristinaM1981 said...

Love it Ren!! :) Good luck to you love, you'll do great.

Ya wuss. ;)